Agape Healing Arts
Chi Nei Tsang (Organ Massage therapy)
Chi Nei Tsang is a gentle abdominal massage originally developed by Chinese Taoist monks in remote mountain monasteries over 5,000 years ago. Chi Nei Tsang, or CNT, is an ancient form of detoxifying, energizing, abdominal massage. It blends Chinese and Thai massage and meditation techniques, making it truly different from any other healing modality. Chi Nei Tsang literally means “transformation of internal organ energy.” CNT is used to enhance overall health, promote harmony, and balance the body’s systems. Chi Nei Tsang is good for digestive and reproductive health, hormonal balance, improved immunity and tonifying nervous system based on polyvagal theory. It can help reduce anxiety and stress and aid in deeper sleep cycles, as well as facilitating detoxification and weight loss. Chi Nei Tsang can also assist with overall emotional well being, transforming negative emotions into positive attributes.
Chi Nei Tsang is an integral part of any detox or wellness program, and is particularly recommended in conjunction with hydrotherapy or Yoni/Root Steaming.
Here at Agape Healing Arts, we offer a series of combined CNT and Yoni/Root Steam sessions.
Benefits of Chi Nei Tsang "Vitalize Internal Organs"
- Relief from stress and tension
- Reduces abdominal pain and discomfort
- Helps aid in digestion and assimilation
- Improves elimination
- Breathe more fully and effortlessly
- Releases physiological and emotional blockages
- Detoxify and strengthen weakened or impaired organs
- PMS, cysts, and other female orders
- Correct chronic structural problems
- Extend your life by rejuvenating and balancing your viscera and glandular axis